As a modern cloud consultancy and managed services provider, we guide enterprises across most industry sectors through digital transformation projects deploying advanced IT solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant to join our sales team. As a Client Services Director you will be part of an inclusive, friendly, supportive, and high performing organisation that is challenged to deliver excellence across a diverse range of cloud technologies.
By joining our team, you will receive an excellent renumeration package, benefits and a personalised development plan enabling you to meet your individual aspirations.
Xtravirt are seeking an experienced Account Director with IT Sector experience to join our sales team. You’ll be comfortable leading consultative sales conversations around virtualisation and cloud, and possess good knowledge of digital infrastructure, digital workspace and networking and security solutions.
You will be known for your ability to build relationships and rapport with people. The role will provide you with the opportunity to generate significant sales opportunities through the development of existing strategic accounts and the creation of new accounts.
As a Account Director you will
- sell best-fit and best-in-class solutions to customers that will enable them to reach their intended business goals
- understand and keep your knowledge of solutions from the leading vendors in the market up to date (e.g. VMware, Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- evangelise Xtravirt and its capabilities to SME’s and large enterprise customers
- help identify market opportunities and new revenue opportunities for Xtravirt
- network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to build relationships and become an industry authority
Pivotal to creating and deepening relationships with Xtravirt’s customers, you will be responsible for:
- leading complex sales conversations with a consultative sales approach
- attending face to face meetings, delivering effective sales presentations and making positive contributions on conference calls
- conducting webinars and demos
- identifying account weaknesses and gaps in the market and developing appropriate solutions
- understanding the factors driving investment in cloud and digital transformation projects and keeping pace with the solutions offered by leading vendors (e.g. VMware, Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- taking a solutions-led sales approach that will drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- using data analysis to evaluate and optimise account performance, recognise revenue opportunities and drive higher performing campaigns.
Key skills and experience
- Independent and self-driven you will possess a ‘hunting’ personality
- Able to identify and create sales opportunities
- Capable of building good working relationships with many different stakeholders often with very different goals and objectives
- Ability to lead complex, large scale solution sales
- Experience of selling to enterprise scale customers (e.g. Fortune 1000, FTSE 100)
- 3+ years’ experience in account management or field sales environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Virtualisation and/or cloud sales experience is essential
- Demonstratable success in building and growing new accounts/territories
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
With a proven track record of advancing the careers of professionals new to their craft, we work with you to forge a career path that you want to follow.
As well as your salary you also have access to other benefits such as:
- Twenty-five (25) days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing, financial and legal support
- Long service awards
- Regular evaluation and salary reviews
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Staff recognition awards
- Regular company and social events
Please attach your most recent CV including all skills and experience relevant to the role and provide us with any additional detail or context using the message field.