Overview of Xtravirt
Xtravirt is a modern consulting and managed services firm focused on unlocking the full potential of cloud and business. We accelerate the digital transformation of organisations, enabling them to innovate and thrive in an ever-changing digital world. Our professional services capabilities are recognised as being ‘best in class’ by some of the world’s leading technology vendors and have earned global acclaim. Working globally across a diverse range of verticals, our customer base includes FTSE 100 and Fortune 1000 enterprises.
A multi award-winning cloud consulting and managed services business is seeking a Business Development Manager with channel experience and a background in virtualisation infrastructure or cloud.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will have plenty of scope to develop your own ideas and make the role your own. The individual we are looking for will be confident, motivated and success driven. You will be known for your ability to build relationships and rapport with the people you support.
The Business Development Manager’s responsibilities include:
- An eye for an opportunity (Hunting personality, relationship building)
- You’ll support the selling of our products and services, developing new client opportunities and expanding existing accounts
- You’ll educate and evangelize across UK based partners to F1000 organisations
- You’ll work with large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- You’re comfortable with closing meetings involving presentations, webinars, and demonstrations over the phone
- You can help identify revenue opportunities within the entire client organisation
- Analyse and utilise data for in-depth evaluation of prospects and accounts to recognise revenue opportunities to drive higher performing campaigns and deepen relationships
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise and with our marketing team to build relationships and become an industry authority
- Ability to solution sell – identify account weaknesses/gaps in the market
Key Skills and experience
- Professional/consultative sales approach
- Capable of building good working relationships with many different stakeholders often with very different goals and objectives.
- Experience in account management
- Experience in a field sales environment
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Virtualisation experience is required
- Prior knowledge of VMware, Microsoft Azure and AWS Cloud would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable success in building and growing new opportunities / accounts / territories
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000 organisations
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills