Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a marketing copywriter, you will be the voice of the Xtravirt brand. You will work with subject matter experts across the organisation to achieve marketing and business outcomes with copy that is engaging, relevant and most of all drives action. You will create impactful messaging for a wide range of marketing materials targeting IT buyers and decision makers across multiple verticals.
You are passionate about writing and are experienced in distilling complex technical subject matter into consumable messages. You know how to create ad copy that converts, pen social posts that people want to share, craft emails that move the reader to the next stage and write blogs that resonate and inspire.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing copy for a variety of marketing assets, e.g. web pages, thought leadership articles, blogs, case studies, infographics, video scripts, social posts and e-newsletters.
- Working with marketing team members to develop creative ideas and messaging strategies for multi-channel campaigns that will resonate with different audiences.
- Testing and analysing various messaging approaches to inform copy iterations.
- Copy editing and managing input from multiple stakeholders to maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Interviewing sales and technical experts to inform the creation of relevant and engaging marketing communications.
- Staying up to date on the latest digital trends, innovations and insights from the world of cloud and digital transformation.
- Collating third party research that support and validate Xtravirt’s go to market offerings and sales and marketing messages.
Key Skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience of writing copy that meets a range of marketing and business outcomes, for example demand generation campaigns, brand building, sales enablement, award submissions, video and telemarketing scripts, thought leadership articles, web content, email communications and social media posts.
- You will have a genuine interest in the tech industry and the solutions and services enabling the digital transformation of businesses.
- Previous experience of working in the IT sector or writing about cloud/SaaS solutions is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret data and adjust copy to drive a desired action or outcome.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to enthuse others.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise your workload.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
£40 – £45k + benefits package