As a modern cloud consultancy and managed services provider, we guide enterprises across most industry sectors through digital transformation projects deploying advanced IT solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant to join our Cloud Infrastructure team. As a consultant you will be part of an inclusive, friendly, supportive, and high performing organisation that is challenged to deliver excellence across a diverse range of cloud technologies.
By joining our team, you will receive an excellent renumeration package, benefits and a personalised development plan enabling you to meet your individual aspirations.
You’ll be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding and knowledge of the VMware core infrastructure and have engaged with enterprise customers to evangelise, design and implement solutions based on the customer’s specific use case and requirements.
- With an understanding of the bigger picture, you can design solutions that meet the customers’ underlying business objectives rather than just implementing the technical product
- Facilitate the customer’s journey towards emerging technology solutions and supporting them through today’s complex digital world
- Create the best architecture designs, datacentre operations and end-to-end computing solutions appropriate for the customer
- As consultants are pivotal to our business offering customer engagement, on occasion you may be requested to support pre-sales engagement to aid the completion of technical proposals.
The position requires deep technical knowledge along with strong communication skills. You will be able to lead with hands-on skills from requirements gathering and design to deployment and operational readiness and have experience in three or more of the following products:
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF)
- Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- Workspace ONE
- vCloud Director (vCD)
Having already achieved VCP certification, you’ll ideally be working toward VCAP. We particularly love people who are active within the community, attend VMUGS, have their own blogs and spend their spare time tinkering on their home lab.
If you don’t tick all the boxes but feel you have a strong foundation with at least some of the VMware products, as well as the aptitude and drive to learn the others quickly, then we want to hear from you.
- Twenty-Five (25) Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Wellbeing, Financial and Legal Support
- Long service awards
- Regular evaluation and salary reviews
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Staff recognition awards
- Regular Company and Social events