You’ll be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding and knowledge of the VMware core infrastructure and have engaged with enterprise customers to evangelise, design and implement solutions based on the customer’s specific use case and requirements.
- With an understanding of the bigger picture, you can design solutions that meet the customers’ underlying business objectives rather than just implementing the technical product.
- Facilitate the customer’s journey towards emerging technology solutions and supporting them through today’s complex digital world.
- Create the best architecture designs, datacentre operations and end-to-end computing solutions appropriate for the customer.
- As consultants are pivotal to our business offering customer engagement, on occasion you may be requested to support pre-sales engagement to aid the completion of technical proposals.
The position requires deep technical knowledge along with strong communication skills. In addition to VMware vRealize Automation and vCloud Suite, you will ideally possess knowledge and experience in two or more of the following products:
- vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) (workflow development and development principles)
- vRealize Log Insight (vRLI)
- vRealize Operations (vROps)
- vRealize Business (vRB)
If you don’t tick all the boxes but feel you have a strong foundation with at least some of the VMware products, as well as the aptitude and drive to learn the others quickly, then we want to hear from you.