London, UK, 15th October 2019 – Xtravirt Limited, an award-winning cloud consulting business, today announced that it has successfully achieved the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. Xtravirt is the first partner in the UK and one of the first in the world to achieve all five of the VMware Master Services Competencies. These competencies demonstrate that Xtravirt is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“Xtravirt’s promise to our customers is that we will accelerate their journey to the cloud, and importantly, ensure that they achieve the maximum benefits of that strategy. We have guided thousands of customers to success with our advanced transformation methodologies. We are proud to achieve the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency because it independently validates to our customers that we can deliver on that promise underpinned with VMware’s stringent MSC programme,” said Gavin Jolliffe, CEO, Xtravirt.
“VMware is pleased to recognize Xtravirt for achieving the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like Xtravirt are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware . “We value Xtravirt as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
Xtravirt have achieved VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
Xtravirt is an independent cloud consulting business. We believe in empowering enterprises to innovate and thrive in an ever-changing digital world.
Technology sits at the heart of every modern enterprise, but as it has grown in scale and complexity, organisations find themselves without the required skills, experience or processes in place to leverage new technologies to maximise business value. When you partner with Xtravirt, our experts and proven methodologies will ensure that you accelerate and de-risk your IT transformation and that your desired business objectives become a reality.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in the UK, we work with upper and mid-tier enterprises across EMEA in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Cloud sits at the heart of our business, with our service portfolio covering digital infrastructure, networking and security, digital workspace, automation, application transformation and managed services. Our services span the entire technology lifecycle from the initial assessment and advisory stage, through design and implementation to the provision of managed services.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
For PR enquiries, please email email@example.com